Norton users often face several errors which might interrupt the antivirus security program. In all the errors, Norton power eraser error is the common one. There are a number of Norton users who have been facing this error and looking to troubleshoot the error. Finding the solution for such errors can be a neck-breaking task as only a few of websites can think of helping the customers. You will be pleased to know that our website is one such website which provides you the best solution for all the troubleshooting steps related to antiviruses. Below, we have listed down the steps to fix the Norton Power Eraser Errors.
What is Norton Power Eraser error?
The Norton Power Eraser error is the Hexadecimal format of the error caused. It is a common error code format which is used by windows and other compatible software.
This code is used to identify the error caused. This error code usually occurs with the numeric error number and a technical description. In some of the cases, the error may have more parameters in Norton Power Eraser format.
Causes of Norton Eraser Error:-
It can be caused by several damaging files of a window system. The corrupted system files entries can be a real threat to the computer.
It can be caused by some of the system files errors. It can be caused by an incomplete installation, improper deletion of applications or hardware, an incomplete uninstall and for other reasons as well. In some cases, it can be caused by recovering the computer from a virus or adware/spyware attack or by an improper shutdown of the computer. All the aforementioned activities may results this erases error. Now, know about some of the troubleshooting steps of fixing the Norton Power Eraser Error.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Norton Eraser Error:-
With the listed two ways, you can easily fix this issue. Once you follow the steps, you may not face this error again. So, follow the steps listed below and apply the same on your computer.
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual update):
- Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
- Now move your cursor towards the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
- Go to the new window, select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option.
- Then click Next.
- Now, you need to select the most recent system restore point from the “On this list.
- After all this, click on the restore point” list and then click Next.
- Click Next on the confirmation window.
- Now, you need to restart the computer once the restoration gets finishes.
Novice Computer User Solution (completely automated)
If the aforementioned step doesn’t go well. Then you can follow this step. It is an automated solution that doesn’t require many steps to perform.
- Download (Norton Power Eraser) repair utility.
- Now, Install the program and click Scan button.
- After that, click the Fix Errors button when the scan is completed.
- Restart your computer.
How does it work?
There is nothing to do this in this as the tool automatically detect the error and fix it. This tool will scan and diagnose, then repairs, your PC with patent-pending technology. This tool is best to fix your windows operating system registry structure.
The basic features of this tools include repairs system freezing and rebooting issues, program removal management, live updates, windows structure repair and start-up customization, browser helper object management.