In order to protect your computer from viruses and malware infection, Norton provides you the enhanced features of their Antivirus security products. They provide you better protection and performance and superior designs in their Norton Antivirus products. Norton provides the best services as compared to other antivirus.
But perfect doesn’t mean that everything is better. Sometimes, during the installation of Norton antivirus security some Error occurs i.e. Error 8506, 421. These types of errors are a very common error that might occur during installation. According to Norton, if this types of error occur then it will slow down your computer or Windows operating system. When the Error 8506, 421 occurs then you need to protect your computer by fixing this error.
There are some symptoms which can be described below which can be occurred before Error 8506, 421 occurs. Your computer system slows down for some time, or Error 8506, 421 appears on the screen and it crashes the all active running program. Your mouse and keyboard input is slowly worked. Your computer shut down for few seconds or minutes. If you finding any of symptoms then keep your eye on a track that when and where these types of error occurred that can help you in troubleshooting the problem and save your precious time and efforts.
Causes of Norton Antivirus Installation Error 8506, 421
There are many causes by which the Error 8506, 421 might occur. Following we discussed below so that you have easy in resolving your problem. Some important and common causes that can be occurred while installing the Norton Antivirus on your computer. They are given below:
- Sometimes when you are downloading the Norton antivirus it is not downloaded completely or some corrupt installation related issues are
- Some viruses or malware infection might be corrupt the windows operating system files or some Norton antivirus related software files.
- You found some corruption in windows registry or Windows operating system from recent Norton Internet Security related software change(install or uninstall).
- Some Norton antivirus software related files are mistakenly or mischievously deleted by someone.
As we already discussed, There are so many factors of the Error 8506, 421 so, it is important for you that troubleshoot each of the possible causes to prevent it from recurring.
How to fix Norton Antivirus Installation Error 8506, 421?
Now, let’s talk about the issue that some user of Norton, is facing some problem during the time of installation of Norton Antivirus but the question is still the same How to fix the Norton antivirus installation error 8506, 421?. Below we tried to provide you some steps by which you can easily fix the problem.
Method-1 Utilize Windows System Restore to “Undo” Recent System Changes
Windows System Restore helps you to “go back in time” with your computers that helps in fixing the Error “8506, 421”. Your computer files and programs could get the return back to System Restore when everything was working fine.
- Firstly, click on the “Start” button
- Type the word “System Restore” in the search box and then press “Enter” button.
- After pressing the “Enter” button, you need to click on the “System Restore” button.
- Now “Enter” any “Administrator Passwords” and follow these simple steps in the Wizard to select a “Restore Point”.
- In the end, “Restore” your computer.
- After completion of “Restore”, “Restart” the computer system.
Method-2 Run Windows System File Checker (“SFC /scannow”):
System File Checker is a tool that needs to be run manually and allows you to scan for and restore all corruptions in your Windows system files related to the Error 8506 421. This step easy to follow and very less time consuming and take fewer efforts.
- On your first step, click on the “Start” button
- Type the word “Command” in the Search Box of your computer system.
- Do not press the“Enter” yet!
- First, you need to hold the “CTRL+Shift” button together on your keyboard.
- Then, click on the “Enter” button.
- A “Black box” with a “Blinking Cursor” appears on your Screen
- Type the word on the “Black box” “SFC /scannow”.
- Click on the “Enter” button.
- At the end of this procedure, follow the on-screen commands for further preference.
After completing this procedure you surely resolve your problem that is occurred during the installation of Norton antivirus. But if you are still in trouble and you are unable to resolve your issues by these methods then the last but not the least option is to connect with the Norton Customer Support. They can help you instantly in resolving your problem. Norton.com/Setup Customer Support are available 24*7 only to help you out from your trouble. Dial toll-free number of Norton customer care support for instant queries.